In need of operator training services?
Designed as a classroom and hands-on, easy learning training program, OnSite Safety Training Inc. offers courses that cover all pertinent OSHA/ANSI requirements for the operation of Class I-V warehouse forklifts, rough terrain forklifts and aerial work platforms (AWP) as well as best practices to meet those requirements. Each training session is set up to include classroom presentation, hands-on daily inspection and practical machine operation.
At OnSite Safety Training Inc., we cover beginning fundamentals, identification of equipment components and basic operations, controlling loads and pre-operational inspections. Both seasoned and new operators alike benefit from this course. With the obvious focus on safe and proper operation of all powered industrial equipment, OnSite Safety Training comes to your site to conduct training on your equipment for either individual workers or groups (reduced group pricing available).
• Easy learning, no stress, hands-on operator training
• OSHA Compliant workplace safety courses conveniently provided at your worksite
• Certified Trainers - Bi-Lingual training available
• Convenient cost effective safety training for equipment operators and employees/ Reduced group pricing available
• Training improves production, reduces workplace accidents and time away from work
OnSite Safety Training understands the challenges facing our customers regarding OSHA Compliance & Regulations and we provide convenient, cost effective training solutions that work! Bi-lingual training programs are available. At the completion of each course your employees will be provided with a Certificate of Completion and a wallet card valid for three years.
* OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1910. 178(l) requires that employers develop a complete equipment operation safety training program. OSHA requires that operators of powered industrial trucks be trained in the operation of such vehicles before they are allowed to operate them independently.